The Karcher BR 30/4C is as easy to manoeuvre as a vacuum brush. It exerts ten times more contact pressure than mopping by hand with far better cleaning performance.
And this, at a roller speed of about 1,500 revolutions. The machine maintains suction while vacuuming forwards and backwards. The squeegees can also be raised for stubborn dirt. This ensures a longer contact time for the cleaning fleet.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High-speed roller brush
- Ten times higher contact pressure than manual cleaning.
- The roller brush also cleans structured surfaces and crevices.
- Roller assists forward movement for easy cleaning.
- Dries immediately
- The soft suction lips remove moisture – backwards and forwards.
- The floor is dry immediately.
- For intensive cleaning, the suction can be switched off via the foot pedal.
- Suction can be switched off
- Suction can be switched off via the foot pedal
- Cleaning fleet can be applied and then suctioned for deeper cleaning.
- Tanks are removable
- The handy fresh water tank can be removed and filled in small sinks.
- The dirty water tank can be removed separately and, for example, be emptied in the sink.
- Tanks can be removed separately or together. Includes handle for easy transport.
Brush working width (mm) 300
Working width, vacuuming (mm) 300
Rated input power (W) 820
Fresh/dirty water tank (l) 4 / 4
Brush contact pressure (g/cm²) 100
Brush speed (rpm) 1450
Max. area performance (m²/h) 200
Practical area performance (m²/h) 150
Sound pressure level (dB(A)) 70,5
Frequency (Hz) 50 / 60
Voltage (V) 220 / 240
Weight (with accessories) (kg) 11,5
Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm) 390 x 335 x 1180
Two squeegees, straight
Standard mainland UK delivery (Courier) £6.99
Deliveries will be despatched in the order that they are received. Orders within Mainland UK will be sent using a courier company, and will normally take 2 - 3 working days from receipt of order.