The Numatic TT4045G is Mains power and performance and plenty of both, the outstanding specification of the TT4045G is, without doubt, to the highest standard both in terms of design and equally in terms of performance.
The big advantage of cable machines is the amazing power provided by mains operation, three times that of battery machines, and, due to the lack of costly batteries and 24V components, the machines are truly cost effective, almost two for the price of one. Cable machines are used extensively in many industrial applications where floors are quite often rough and exceptionally dirty.
• TwinFlo Vacuum Motor - Provides exceptional wet pick-up.
• Structofoam Tilting Brush Deck - Making brush changes quick and simple.
• Planetary Gearbox - Longlife, oil filled, low load gearbox.
• Simple Control - Simple on / off trigger controls.
• Polyform Tanks - Heavy duty clean and dirty water tanks.
• Flexifill System - Easy filling and emptying system.
• Structofoam Chassis - Incredibly tough and chemical resistant Stuctofoam moulded chassis.
A NUMATIC 450mm POLYSCRUB SCRUBBING BRUSH is supplied with this machine.
Want to lease this machine?????
Call us for a quote on 01923 839 039
|Pad Size||400 mm|
|Brush Speed||150 rpm|
|Brush Motor Power||1500 W|
|Vacuum Motor Power||1200 W|
The warranty covers parts and labour to rectify warranty faults for the course of the period covered. Faults caused by mis-use, abuse or wear & tear are not covered by the warranty and will be chargeable. In all cases, carriage arrangements and cost of return to us or the manufacturer for repair is the responsibility of the owner.
Standard mainland UK delivery (Courier) £6.99
Deliveries will be despatched in the order that they are received. Orders within Mainland UK will be sent using a courier company, and will normally take 2 - 3 working days from receipt of order.