The Numatic TTV 678G is a comfortable, driver friendly, 120 litre, front wheel drive machine with a fantastic turning radius, gets in and out of places other machines just won’t go.
The TwinTec Vario “three in one” (3 in 1) design has proved itself to be almost the perfect balance between sound common sense engineering and innovative and truly functional technology.
Yes, one machine which can be set to 3 different working widths: 650, 750 and 850 and all at the flick of a simple selection lever. This doesn’t even need tools – anybody can do it at any time. You want it wide – fine... you want it narrow – 30 seconds is all that it takes.
The unique arrangement of 3 independent scrubbing heads which, by virtue of a simple adjustment mechanism, can provide a choice of scrubbing widths which, with the addition of a selection of brushes and pads, can provide customised performance on almost any surface application.
• Vario 3 in 1 Brush System - Simple adjustment mechanism provides a choice of scrubbing widths suitable for almost any surface.
• Easy Dosing Pre-sets - Correct chemical dosing for every task.
• Complete Cleaning Control - Operator has full control of cleaning speed, brush speed, water flow and chemical dosing.
• Simple Operator Control - Soft touch dashboard control system.
• Easy Maintenance - Easy access to batteries and fuses for service purposes and brush change is simple with the swing out brush cover.
• On-board Charger - Simple and convenient, just plug and go. Fully sealed low maintenance Gel batteries.
• Small Turning Radius - Means great cleaning even in tight spaces.
• Safety Features - Emergency stop button, power off removable key, horn button and hazard warning light and built in reversing alarm are just a few of the many safety features included.
Three NUMATIC POLYSCRUB BRUSHES are supplied with this machine.
The warranty covers parts and labour to rectify warranty faults for the course of the period covered. Faults caused by mis-use, abuse or wear & tear are not covered by the warranty and will be chargeable. In all cases, carriage arrangements and cost of return to us or the manufacturer for repair is the responsibility of the owner.
Standard mainland UK delivery (Courier) £6.99
Deliveries will be despatched in the order that they are received. Orders within Mainland UK will be sent using a courier company, and will normally take 2 - 3 working days from receipt of order.