The Numatic PCG200.... Not only looking after public places and spaces but also looking after the public.
The ProCare models are designed to provide all the basic features and facilities to support a dedicated programme of maintenance in larger open areas such as airports, bus stations, railway stations, exhibition halls, etc., where continuous use by the public generates the need for a well-disciplined maintenance procedure in order to LOOK CLEAN at all times.
The PCG200 is of larger proportions and designed to be equipped with a range of onboard mopping facilities or the detachable MidMop twin 16-litre mobile mopping unit (shown in last picture) which can be used conveniently, independent of the PCG200 “Mother Ship”.
• 120 Litre Waste Capacity - Fully lidded providing excellent capacity for normal waste collection and disposal. Folds down for compact storage.
• All-Terrain Castors Option - Optional 200mm heavy duty super quiet castors equally suitable for inside or outside use.
• Lockable Door - Provides added safety and security when you want to keep the contents of the trolley out of sight and out of reach.
• Deep Storage Drawer - Large capacity deep storage drawer provides plenty of storage for your cleaning supplies.
• Structofoam Construction - The heavy duty Structofoam base is strong and resistant to scratches and dents.
Waste Bags 120 L / 2 x 70 L
Pails 2 x 5 L
Drawer 1 x 35 L
AT Castors 200mm
NB Please note that this trolley is sold as a base trolley only and does not include mopping kit, chemicals or any accessories shown in the last picture.
This product is delivered as a flat pack and assembley will be required. This item cannot be returned if assemble fully or partly
Standard mainland UK delivery (Courier) £6.99
Deliveries will be despatched in the order that they are received. Orders within Mainland UK will be sent using a courier company, and will normally take 2 - 3 working days from receipt of order.