The Numatic XCG0 is ideal choice of service trolley where space is at a premium but where the need for limited mopping facilities is essential.
The construction is based on Numatic's uniquely strong Structofoam chassis, fitted with non-marking 75mm (3”) castors, rotating buffers, Nutex epoxy coated superstructure, two deep tray units and a pair of 6-litre colour-coded pails. The XCG0 is fitted with a full-size Universal Dual Waste System to allow a choice of 120-litre or twin 70-litre waste units, allowing for simple onboard waste separation. The onboard professional SprayMop make the XCG0 a convenient choice for spot cleaning.
• 120 Litre Waste Capacity - Fully lidded providing excellent capacity for normal waste collection and disposal.
• Compact Design - Easy to store and manoeuvre when space is at a premium.
• Structofoam Construction - The heavy duty Structofoam base is strong and resistant to scratches and dents.
• Tray Storage - Two storage trays allow you to carry all your cleaning supplies with ease.
• 2 x 6-Litre Pails - The top storage tray comes complete with 2 x 6L pails
• Non-marking Rotating Buffers - Protects walls and doors from bumps and scrapes.
includes Numatic SprayMop as shown...
Top Tray 10L
Mid Tray 10L
Mop Type SprayMop
NB - This is sold as base trolley only and does not include floor sign, mop, cleaning chemicals and accessories. Includes Pails
This product is delivered as a flat pack and assembley will be required. This item cannot be returned if assemble fully or partly
Standard mainland UK delivery (Courier) £6.99
Deliveries will be despatched in the order that they are received. Orders within Mainland UK will be sent using a courier company, and will normally take 2 - 3 working days from receipt of order.