The Numatic XCG1 is ideal choice of service trolley where space is at a premium but where the need for limited mopping facilities is essential.
The construction is based on our uniquely strong Structofoam chassis, fitted with non-marking 75mm (3”) castors, rotating buffers, Nutex epoxy coated superstructure, two deep tray units, a pair of 6-litre colour-coded pails and a full size deep 18-litre mop pail fitted with 200g basket to suit the majority of standard mops of this size. The Bactiguard Twistmop with its anti-bacterial specification will be much appreciated in use.
The XCG1 is fitted with a full size Universal Dual Waste System to allow a choice of 120-litre or twin 70-litre waste units, allowing for simple onboard waste separation.
• 120 Litre Waste Capacity - Fully lidded providing excellent capacity for normal waste collection and disposal.
• Compact Design - Easy to store and manoeuvre when space is at a premium.
• Structofoam Construction - The heavy duty Structofoam base is strong and resistant to scratches and dents.
• Tray Storage - Two storage trays allow you to carry all your cleaning supplies with ease.
• 2 x 6-Litre Pails - The top storage tray comes complete with 2 x 6L pails
• Non-marking Rotating Buffers - Protects walls and doors from bumps and scrapes.
Please note the hook for the wet floor sign is not sold as part of the Trolley
Top Tray 10L
Mid Tray 10L
Large Pails 18L
NB - This is sold as base trolley only and does not include floor sign, mop, cleaning chemicals and accessories. Includes Pails
This product is delivered as a flat pack and assembley will be required. This item cannot be returned if assemble fully or partly
Standard mainland UK delivery (Courier) £6.99
Deliveries will be despatched in the order that they are received. Orders within Mainland UK will be sent using a courier company, and will normally take 2 - 3 working days from receipt of order.