The Makita 18V Brushless Vacuum Cleaner DCL501Z
- Filtration system with cyclone seperation: By seperating dust from air using centrifugal force, large dust is collected in the dust cup of the cyclone section, and fine dust particles are collected in the filter.
- Brushless motor
- Shoulder strap allowing for easy operation on stairs
- Filter cleaning lever: After every use, simply move the lever side to side to remove dust from the filter.
- Easy dust disposal.
- Washable dust cup and filter
- LED indicators for filter cleaning warning (orange), and battery capacity (red)
- Extendable zoom pipe to adjust to user’s height
- HEPA filter with high filtration capacity for clean exhaust air.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT: Nozzle, Hose, Cleaning brush, Zoom pipe, Hose hook, Crevice nozzle, Shoulder strap
The warranty covers parts and labour to rectify warranty faults for the course of the period covered. Faults caused by mis-use, abuse or wear & tear are not covered by the warranty and will be chargeable. In all cases, carriage arrangements and cost of return to us or the manufacturer for repair is the responsibility of the owner.
Standard mainland UK delivery (Courier) £6.99
Deliveries will be despatched in the order that they are received. Orders within Mainland UK will be sent using a courier company, and will normally take 2 - 3 working days from receipt of order.