The Numatic CombiVac CVD900, product code 839135, gives the user freedom to use the wet or dry function without having to change the filter; like you would on an ordinary wet and dry vacuum cleaner. The CombiVac CVD900 is constructed from Structofoam, unmatched worldwide. Structofoam is a material formulation embodying all the strength needed for bigger machines, yet without weight penalty. It is really rugged. It doesn’t dent, scratch or deteriorate and yet it is light in weight and resists all standard cleaning chemicals.
The unique filter system enables the user to switch from dry to wet pick up without the hassle of changing filters or kits.
The power and performance are to the full TwinFlo’ standard with a choice of one or two-motored specifications and both incorporate the Nucable plugged, replaceable cable system as standard.
• Wet and Dry Pick-up - No need to change kit or filter.
• Washable Filter System - High efficiency dual washable filter system.
• High Quality Accessories - BS8 kit with stainless steel tube set.
• Structofoam Construction - Heavy duty Structofoam used in both head and body construction, built to endure years of hard industrial use.
• Also available in a single motor model
Motor Twinflo bypass
Motor Power Duplex : 2x1060 W
Power 230V AC 50/60Hz
Suction 2400 mm H2O
Airflow Duplex: 98 (Motor only) L/sec
Cleaning Range 26.8 m
Capacity Wet 30 L
Capacity Dry 30 L
Weight (Machine + Kit) : 27.7kg,
Size 490 x 800 x 880mm
Standard mainland UK delivery (Courier) £6.99
Deliveries will be despatched in the order that they are received. Orders within Mainland UK will be sent using a courier company, and will normally take 2 - 3 working days from receipt of order.