Numatic's ERP-180, also know as the Eco-vac, is made from up to 75% of the highest quality, recycled material; equipped with our highest efficiency motor yet; and delivering the same high-performance, high-quality and long-lasting Numatic results as always… the ERP180 is designed, engineered and built for sustainable productivity.
Engineered from the highest quality, recycled material using our innovative, environmentally sustainable ReFlo Technology. ReFlo Technology uses high-quality recycled, post-industrial material from the automotive industry, which are diverted from landfill or incineration.
It has Numatic's highest efficiency motor yet, the ERP180 delivers a 30% reduction in energy consumption; providing the same professional, high-performance cleaning results you expect from a Numatic machine while saving you money too.
Providing the same tough, heavy-duty Numatic construction as always, ReFlo Technology ensures the ERP180 is both sustainably engineered and built to last.
• Environmentally Sustainable - Engineered from up to 75% of the highest quality recycled material.
• Built to Last - Providing the same tough, heavy-duty Numatic construction as always.
• Highest Efficiency Motor - Delivering a 30% reduction in energy consumption.
• Easy, Clean and Safe Emptying - High-efficiency, triple-layer HepaFlo filter bags.
• A Tool for Every Job - Professional and versatile AS0 accessory kit and stainless steel tube set.
Numatic product code - 911891
- Capacity 8 L
- Weight 6 kg
- Range 10 m
- Power 230 / 50 / 60 (Volts AC/Hz)
- Motor Power 420 W
- Cleaning Range 26.4 m
- Suction 1750 mm H2O
- Dimensions 340x365x360mm
Standard mainland UK delivery (Courier) £6.99
Deliveries will be despatched in the order that they are received. Orders within Mainland UK will be sent using a courier company, and will normally take 2 - 3 working days from receipt of order.