Prochem Extraclean, product code B106, an advanced formula upholstery and carpet cleaner, for use with an extraction cleaner. It features micro-encapsulation technology, which neutralizes odours, leaving a fresh lemon breeze.
Highly concentrated, EXTRACLEAN can be diluted at 1:100, and can be applied with portable or truck-mounted machines. It is Woolsafe-approved, though should always be tested for colour-fastness.
Product Description & Directions for Use:
• Carpet, rug & upholstery extraction cleaner
• Advanced micro-encapsulation formula with anti-resoiling technology.
• Lemon breeze fragrance with odour neutraliser.
• Makes 500 litres of ready-to-use cleaning solution.
• WOOLSAFE approved maintenance product for wool carpets and rugs.
For professional and industrial use only.
Thoroughly vacuum carpet or upholstery before cleaning, to remove dry soil.
Portable machines: Mix 10ml of Extraclean per litre of warm to hot water (1 to 100) in the machine solution tank.
Truck-mount units: Mix 1 litre of Extraclean with 4 litres of water to make metering concentrate. Set flow meter at 2 to 4 GPH.
Always pretest carpet or upholstery in an inconspicuous area with ready-to-use solution for colour fastness and possible colour or texture change before proceeding.
Pre-spray stains and heavily soiled areas with B107 Prespray Gold, then extraction clean with machine wand or hand tool using over-lapping strokes. For extra odour neutralising effect, add 10ml B230 Fresh Breeze Odour Neutraliser per litre of cleaning solution in the machine solution tank.
• Advanced formulation extraction detergent with micro-encapsulation anti-resoil formula for effective extraction cleaning of delicate fibres, rugs and fabrics.
• Green liquid with tropical fruit fragrance.
pH Diluted: 8.5
Standard mainland UK delivery (Courier) £6.99
Deliveries will be despatched in the order that they are received. Orders within Mainland UK will be sent using a courier company, and will normally take 2 - 3 working days from receipt of order.