The VIPER AS4335B is walk-behind battery-powered, scrubber dryer built to simplify daily medium-scale floorcare with easy operation, reliable performance, and reduced resource-consumption. The battery-powered AS4335 offers fast, high-efficiency cleaning with wide brush decks, large tank capacities, and features that help keep resource costs to a minimum.
Excellent solution for maintaining cleanliness standards in retail, hospitality, and schools, providing excellent results across various common surface types with minimal training and maintenance.
- Eco Mode optimises use of water and detergent to extend runtime and increase productivity.
- Silent Mode allows for cleaning in sound-sensitive areas, or daytime cleaning.
- Ergonomic handle reduces operator fatigue and can adjust to different operators; also reduces space requirements for transport, storage, and operation · Safety switches make it easy to control brush start and stop.
- Intuitive dashboard-based control of all functions for both models.
- Tool free removal panel and assembly of squeegee, simplifies maintenance.
- Intuitive control panel, provides control over all functions (AS4325 model)
- Convenient front access to solution tank for quick refills.
|Solution/recovery tank (l)||25/25|
|Working width (mm)||432|
|Drive wheels (cm)||15|
|Rear wheels diameter||89mm|
|Pad/Brush Size||430mm / 17 Inch|
|Brush pressure (kg)||19|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||67±3 (Eco mode 63±3)|
|Handle vibration level (m/s²)||< 2.5|
|Max. climbing rate (%)||2|
|Min. aisle turn (cm)||103|
|Vacuum motor power||300W|
|Brush motor power||400w|
|Brush speed (rpm)||140 (eco 100)|
|IP protection class||IPX24|
|Battery compartment size (L x W x H) (mm)||265x350x230|
|Batteries||85Ah C20 / 67AH C5|
|Max. productivity||1720 m2/h|
|Gross vehicle weight (gvw) (kg)||134kg|
The warranty covers parts and labour to rectify warranty faults for the course of the period covered. Faults caused by mis-use, abuse or wear & tear are not covered by the warranty and will be chargeable. In all cases, carriage arrangements and cost of return to us or the manufacturer for repair is the responsibility of the owner.
Standard mainland UK delivery (Courier) £6.99
Deliveries will be despatched in the order that they are received. Orders within Mainland UK will be sent using a courier company, and will normally take 2 - 3 working days from receipt of order.